|Posted on September 17, 2020 at 7:10 AM|
Money Laundering Reporting Officer
We are looking for a Money Laundering Reporting Officer with a Solid experience in the Gaming Sector. The selected candidate will support one of our International iGaming Companies with offices here in Malta and beyond.
You will be a crucial member of the Legal and Compliance Team, which provides support to the Company. The job is based in Malta and you will be reporting directly to the Chief Compliance Officer and will liaise with other internal stakeholders and the management team.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensuring that the Company achieves and maintains compliance with all current and future regulatory requirements in relation to AML/CFT
• Assisting in implementing and redefining policies and procedures in relation to AML/CFT, ensuring a high level of compliance within multiple regulated jurisdictions
• Developing and implementing AML/CFT systems and controls; as well as, monitoring their effectiveness
• Managing AML/CFT alerts and monitoring transactions
• Reporting of SARs/STRs to the relevant regulatory authority
• Carrying out business risk assessments, ensuring that the threats and vulnerabilities of the Company’s operations in relation to AML/CFT are measured
• Ensuring that the Company’s employees and its management are properly trained on AML/CFT regulatory obligations and processes; as well as, ensuring that Senior Management is sufficiently informed to properly manage the risk of ML/FT and is aware of the regulatory obligations
• Supporting in or managing various regulatory and statutory AML/CFT audits
• Preparation of the annual MLRO report to be presented to the Board of Directors, including a compilation of the identified gaps and improvement recommendations
If you believe you are a good fit for this career opportunity, send us your CV Confidentially today on Amanda@islandrecruitment.com quoting vacancy name in the subject line and we will contact you shortly after with more info.