|Posted on February 19, 2021 at 11:55 AM|
SENIOR SPANISH CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
We are now resourcing for a Senior Spanish Customer Service Agent to join an international iGaming Company with offices in Malta and beyond. As a Senior Customer Support Agent your time will be split between answering customer contacts and performing other duties such as quality checks, shift rotation planning, reporting and analysis and more. This role is ideal for an experienced CS Agent who is ready for the next challenge, or for an experienced individual who is looking for a new opportunity.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Efficiently manage customer contact queues ensuring response times are within the SLAs
• Create and maintain the schedule for the Spanish Team, ensuring adequate cover
• Perform quality checks on CS Agent contacts, and deliver feedback
• Resolve customer complaints and handle the Team’s escalations
• Onboard new starters and address the team’s training needs
• Deliver periodic reports and insights to the Head of CS
• Answer customer contacts and contribute towards an excellent customer experience.
• Contribute towards the departments objectives to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service team as a whole.
• Work towards hitting and exceeding personal and business targets.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies implied by the business.
• Build rapport with customers through open and interactive communication.
• Share customer feedback with the CS team, Tech team and relevant teams to contribute towards the development of new products and services.
• Understand the importance of social responsibility and act in the best interest of players with gambling concerns or problems by following the company’s Responsible Gambling procedures.
• Comply with legal requirements, industry regulations, internal policies and professional codes.
• Excellent verbal and written Spanish and English language skills.
• Previous experience as an iGaming Customer Support Agent
• Reliable and ethical, respecting customers’ concerns and confidentiality.
• Organised and methodical, with good attention to detail.
• Ability to adapt and work with different personalities.
• Flexible working times, including evenings and weekends.
Excellent remuneration is being offered.
If you believe you are a good fit for this career opportunity, send us your CV Confidentially today on email@example.com quoting vacancy name in the subject line and we will contact you shortly after with more info.