|Posted on August 14, 2017 at 9:15 AM|
REF # 218
Client Services Manager -iGaming
We are seeking to recruit a Client Services Manager to join a leading software company . Reporting to the Head of Professional Services, the successful candidate will be responsible to provide the strategic direction with respect to the client support function within the business.
• Directing daily team operations by planning, prioritising and delegating tasks to Customer Support Agents through effective ticket management;
• Building of robust support framework for tier 1 and tier 2 clients;
• Monitoring and tracking of customer complaints and respective resolutions;
• Maintaining a structured workflow as per defined processes and SLA's;
• Managing high profile clients and complex customer service issues;
• Providing strategic recommendations to Management in view of improvements and growth opportunities within the function;
• Leading, training and mentoring of the respective team while driving client success objectives and sharing knowledge.
The successful candidate would ideally have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, IT or related field;
• A minimum of 3 years’ related experience in a leading role within a customer service environment;
• Proven ability in leading and directing a team;
• Ability to integrate information while identifying underlying patterns to predict future growth;
• Excellent communication skills and ability to influence internally and externally;
• Relevant experience in using software tools to manage support requests.
• Nice to have iGaming work experience and / or Service Management Certifications
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above vacancy and you believe you are a good fit for this role, send your CV confidentially today on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly after. Please add Job Reference Number 218 in the subject line.