|Posted on August 14, 2017 at 9:15 AM|
REF # 219
Customer Support Agent - iGaming
We are seeking to recruit a Customer Support Agent to strengthen our Client’s Product Support function within the Professional Services team. The successful applicant will oversee the responses and general management of incoming client issues. The position also requires the candidate to respond promptly and accurately to clients, distribute issues to the relevant teams/stakeholders, organize priorities, coordinate outgoing communications and administrate the third-party solution used to manage all support issues.
• Providing first line support to clients through JIRA, Live Chat and Phone in a professional and timely manner;
• Assisting the Client Services Manager to compile required reports;
• Recommending possible improvements within the customer care function;
• Monitoring, controlling and escalating support queries to ensure that issues are resolved within company’s SLA’s;
• Assisting Management in achieving the Support team KPIs.
The successful applicant would ideally have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills;
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a client support related role. Such experience should include managing support requests, incidents, root cause analysis and providing workarounds and solutions;
• Excellent troubleshooting skills;
• A structured approach to the investigation and resolution of issues;
• Ability to work on own initiative with a minimum amount of supervision and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
• Experience using JIRA will be considered an asset.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above vacancy and you believe you are a good fit for this role, send your CV confidentially today on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly after. Please add Job Reference Number 219 in the subject line.