|Posted on August 14, 2017 at 9:15 AM|
REF # 220
Junior IT Project Manager
We are seeking to recruit a Junior Project Manager to strengthen our Project Management function within the Professional Services team. The successful candidate will be responsible to support in managing internal and client projects while ensuring that related projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Monitoring project progress while reporting progress using appropriate tools;
• Ensuring for resource availability and allocation;
• Defining project scope and objectives through the interaction with relevant stakeholders;
• Compiling timely project status reports and other necessary information;
• Implementing and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
• Inspiring and maintaining a positive atmosphere of innovation and success across the Company’s Team.
The successful candidate would ideally have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in IT or an equivalent professional qualification;
• Prince 2 or Scrum certification
• Hands-on experience with Project Management tools;
• Ability to communicate effectively and influence stakeholders to reach the required goals;
• Effective organisation and planning skills;
• Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above vacancy and you believe you are a good fit for this role, send your CV confidentially today on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly after. Please add Job Reference Number 220 in the subject line.