|Posted on August 14, 2017 at 9:15 AM|
REF # 221
Software Tester - iGaming
As a Software Tester, you will be part of our Client’s QA Team whose role is to ensure that the QoS (Quality of Service) levels of the Company’s platform are constantly maintained. This is achieved by making sure that all aspects of the software are properly tested and that the QA process in the Company’s product development lifecycle is followed and that all necessary tests are executed.
• Designing, maintaining and executing test plans and test cases.
• Investigating and replicating reported defects.
• Performing various kinds of testing such as: Performance testing, functional testing, unit testing, user interface testing, integration testing, security testing, compatibility testing, regression testing etc.
• Reviewing product requirements and functional specifications documents to do an impact analysis, estimate QA effort, plan the required test plans.
• Maintaining the defect log under control at all times
• Assisting in the implementation of QA standards and continual QA improvement activities
• Identifying and proposing tests to be made part of the test automation framework
• Reporting back to the line Manager
• Sharp analytical skills in searching, identifying and documenting bugs
• Strong attention to detail
• A background of .NET. Ability to understand .NET code. Coding skills are not required
• Knowledge of SQL scripting – to be able to do database level testing
• A good understanding of agile software development life cycle
• Excellent communication skills – with ability to communicate at a technical level with developers
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and committed to reach QA deadlines
• Strong sense of ownership
Considered a Plus:
• Knowledge and experience in designing and maintaining test plans and scripts for web-based software
• Knowledge of software testing methodologies
• Knowledge of QA automation techniques and with testing tools such as QTP, Selenium and Mercury
• Knowledge of multi-browser testing
• Knowledge on web security
• Working knowledge of Visual Studio Online test case management
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above vacancy and you believe you are a good fit for this role, send your CV confidentially today on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly after. Please add Job Reference Number 221 in the subject line.