|Posted on August 14, 2017 at 9:20 AM|
REF # 222
Technical Support Specialist - iGaming
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to support our Client’s DevOps function within the Product Team. The successful applicant will be responsible to provide excellent support to our clients on complex 3rd level technical queries within our Client’s product portfolio. The role also involves ensuring for full and concise details on the nature of the requests and that implemented solutions are recorded within the ticketing management system.
• Providing 3rd level assistance to support representatives, other internal teams and if required external clients for systems-related issues (in both pre and post production environments);
• Identifying and documenting the causes of reported issues into the ticketing management system;
• Escalating issues as and where necessary;
• Adhering to prescribed SLAs for issue resolution and communication;
• Identifying and recommending process and/or product enhancements based on root cause analysis;
• Attending to requests for additional system configurations or new clients’ on-boarding;
• Providing accurate and timely work logs management.
The successful candidate would ideally have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
• Good understanding of relational databases;
• SQL statements writing and execution;
• Basic software programming knowledge;
• Understanding of IIS web server and basic configuration;
• Effective team work and interpersonal skills;
• Good eye for detail;
• Previous hands-on experience in a 3rd level technical support position.
How to apply: If you are interested in the above vacancy and you believe you are a good fit for this role, send your CV confidentially today on email@example.com and we will contact you shortly after. Please add Job Reference Number 222 in the subject line.