|Posted on May 7, 2018 at 8:20 AM|
REF # 1802
We are on the lookout for a Senior Developer that has mentored junior software developers on design patterns, development best practices and DevOps trade-offs
Do you have what it takes?
- A Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Understand emerging web and mobile development models
- Experienced with all ancillary technologies necessary for Internet applications: HTTP, TCP/IP, POP/SMTP, etc.
- High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production ready software
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Experience debugging distributed systems with high data loads
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model in the online environment
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of C# using Visual Studio using Web forms, MVC and Entity Framework
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT
- Working knowledge of IIS
- Experience writing SQL queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database is required
- Knowledge of computer equipment and ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives.
If so these will be your Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Lead a number of developers for delivering business solutions;
- Hands on development;
- Delivery projects from start to finish on time, good quality and on budget;
- Make sure the company implements a secure API and 3rd party integrations;
If you are willing to join a successful company here is your next step!
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above vacancy and you believe you are a good fit for this role, send your CV confidentially today on email@example.com and we will contact you shortly after. Please add Job Reference Number 1802 in the subject line.
Categories: IT JOBS