|Posted on May 9, 2018 at 8:35 AM|
REF # 1803
Senior Finance Executive
Reporting to the CFO, the Senior Finance Executive will assist in the management of the finance department and will undertake the related reporting and accounts administration in an effective and efficient manner.
• Assist in the preparation and interpretation of management accounts, budgets, variance analysis and financial statements;
• Carry out and assist in the compilation of all the necessary regulatory reporting needs;
• Compile and prepare the company’s VAT returns;
• Handle daily accounting functions of the company;
• Monitor and Forecast Company’s cash flow;
• Maintain and control all entries within the accounting system;
• Oversee and manage the administration and invoicing/payments function;
• Manage budgets and bank reconciliations;
• Liaise with managerial staff, colleagues and external business partners;
• Coordinate project-based work;
• Support initiatives to improve profitability and productivity;
• Participate in internal projects assigned by the CFO;
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time;
• Possess a University Degree or equivalent in accounting and/or financial services.
• A minimum of two years` work experience as a Finance Executive or equivalent, preferably within a credit or financial institution
• be honest and trustworthy;
• be respectful;
• be flexible;
• maintain open communication lines with the CFO and the Finance team;
• Demonstrate sound work ethics.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above vacancy and you believe you are a good fit for this role, send your CV confidentially today on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly after. Please add Job Reference Number 1803 in the subject line.