|Posted on February 12, 2020 at 7:20 AM|
FINANCE MANAGER (MALTA)
Our international client with offices here in Malta and beyond is currently looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Finance Manager to join a dedicated team of professionals.
Main tasks include:
- Day to day accounting, book-keeping, invoicing procedures
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Maintenance of purchases and sales ledgers
- Suppliers statement reconciliations, periodic reconciliation of bank accounts and other reconciliations
- Preparation of financial reporting and other reports
- Management of the audit process and liaising with auditors
- Suppliers management and Internal Controls
The candidate should have the potential develop into a managerial position to support the Head of Finance in delivering high level clients, management and board directors reports and to develop wide scope of projects within the group.
The successful candidate shall have:
- Warranted CPA preferred, ACCA qualification or an Accounting University degree minimum
- A minimum of 5 years work experience, which includes financial accounting experience, preparation of management accounts, analysis of business results
- An effective team player spirit
- Strong analytical and communication skills, customer oriented
- Professional initiative and ability to meet deadlines
- Hard-working, focused and ambitious approach
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV will be a plus
If you believe you are a good fit for this role send us your CV confidentially today on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly after.
Categories: Finance JOBS