|Posted on February 12, 2020 at 9:20 AM|
SWEDISH CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT
We are resourcing for a Swedish Customer Support Agent to join an international iGaming company with offices here in Malta and beyond. The candidate we are looking for will join the Customer Service Team of our client and will assist their players with registration, game play, technical and other queries they might have. As a Customer Service Agent you are a front-liner of the company, supporting players currently through online chats and emails. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Customer Support.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Efficiently manage incoming customer service inquiries through chat and other channels, delivering a high standard and contributing towards an excellent customer experience.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within an adequate time frame; following up to ensure resolution, and keeping within the SLAs.
• Contribute towards the departments objectives to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service team as a whole.
• Work towards hitting and exceeding personal and business targets.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies implied by the business.
• Build rapport with customers through open and interactive communication.
• Share customer feedback with the CS team, Tech team and relevant teams to contribute towards the development of new products and services.
• Understand the importance of social responsibility and act in the best interest of players with gambling concerns or problems by following the company’s Responsible Gambling procedures.
• Comply with legal requirements, industry regulations, internal policies and professional codes.
• Strong customer focus, be a customer advocate.
• Excellent verbal and written Swedish and English language skills.
• Good communication skills, including soft skills.
• Reliable and ethical, respecting customers’ concerns and confidentiality.
• Organised and methodical, with good attention to detail.
• Ability to adapt and work with different personalities.
• Computer / IT literate, and familiar with CRM systems.
• Knowledge of the i-gaming industry is considered an asset.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and effectively manage time.
• Flexible working times, including evenings and weekends.