|Posted on February 28, 2020 at 5:00 AM|
Job # 2024 Financial Analyst
We are now resourcing for a Financial Analyst to join the Accounting team of an international company with offices here in Malta.
Day to Day duties:
• Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
• Analyse financial data and report on financial performance
• Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimisation
• Guide the cost analysis process
• Controlling and tracking of invoices
• Analyse perform variances analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
• Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
• Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
• Perform market research
What we are looking for:
• At least 3 years of business finance or other relevant experience
• A Finance degree such as Accounting, ACCA or Economics
• Strong fluency with Microsoft Excel and familiarity with data query/data management tools
• Strong analytical and data gathering skills
• Good business acumen
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with executive-level management
• Experience in Microsoft NAV will be considered an asset.
If you believe you are a good fit for this role, please send us your CV confidentially on Amanda@islandrecruitment.com and we will contact you shortly after.
Categories: Finance JOBS